Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Search for New Tenants begins

December 8 2007

Well my brother, who lives upstairs in our duplex has decided with his wife to find larger accomodations. To a pregnant-diabetic this is a huge challenge...actually, it would be for anyone trying to keep stress free LOL!

We have to find tenants in the month of December when most people are thinking about presents and parties or we will be stuck with the mortgage twice this month. (grrrr)


The situation has mellowed since they agreed to pay the December rent on Saturday if the space is not taken by then. It is in their best interest to get it rented asap so they have done a spectacular job moving mountains of junk to make the space presentable for appointments. Check out the website Jennifer built here http://apartment.smartygirl.net/

Here is the small room on the top floor that was used as my nephew Harry's nursery.



The upstairs master bedroom presents very well and I'm positive we will get a higher price for the rent as I'm listing it as a 3 bedroom...this is the master bedroom on the top floor.



I have learned a lot during this and will keep these lessons close to my heart.

No comments: