Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ottawa reunited

December 14th 2007

The snow is on our heels all the way from Toronto. Greg is an outstanding driver in both snow and rain (ask me about driving "Fern Gully" in Jamaica one day) so I'm 100% confident in our arriving safely.

We headed out to my best girlfriend Andrea's as she lives about 20 mins outside of Ottawa in a lovely yellow farmhouse in North Gower. It will be an awesome visit as I missed her wedding to Paul in September while I was in Jamaica.



Andrea and I lived together at 654 Queen Street for nearly 5 years when we were having our wild party days LOL. Now I'm nearly 6 months pregnant, she's happily married and we both have TYPE II Diabetes...what a change a gwaan.

Photo: Andrea & Paul Winter's gorgeous yellow farmhouse, North Gower the morning after the storm hit Ottawa


We timed it perfectly so that the big storm hit during the night while we were at Andrea's so we woke up to some gorgeous scenery.

Photo: Greg all relaxed at Andrea's house after the long drive from Toronto.

No comments: