Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Morning After....

December 16th

The morning after the storm/party was amazing! It had dumped over 30 centimeters of snow that night and everything was covered in it. Apparently the party went on until 7am in the morning!



I was reminded of the days when I was in university at Bishops because the winters there has sooo much snow every year. There were mornings where we had to dig out the front door so we could get out and go to class LOL.



We planned to leave and drive home tomorrow once the trucks had time to hit the highways with salt so in the meantime we had an extra day in snowy Montreal to go meet Pat & Caroline for brunch, get some shoes and see Evelyn, Pat & Mike's store, "Bark & Fritz" on Sherbrooke St. If we can dig out the car that is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.