Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Zambian Princess...it's true!

OK so I'm Zambian...my mom is the daughter of Chief Mwase in Lundazi, a village town in the Eastern Province of Zambian, right next to Malawi. That would make her a princess and as the only daughter, of the only daughter...that makes me one too!

See on the map below...the capital city of Lusaka is where I was born.




Thought I'd post some photos of my Mom's house and store so you can see where I'm REALLY FROM!

There will be some new photos coming when my brother Andrew and his wife and son return from a month travelling in Zambia with my mom.

Mom's store




Aunty Patricia working the shop!


Some shots of Mum's dream house she built in Lusaka!



For those of you who know my Mum, she can grow things ANYWHERE...here is proof.






No comments: